Sunday, December 6, 2009

How To Build Muscle To Dunk

Sobrino

"My relationship with painting goes beyond mere representation, even after just a prickly pear peeled, it can hide the desire for knowledge, curiosity about what the future holds, this is a small example of how the painting for me is a perfect combination of personal reflection on life and 'elevation of the Spirit is realized when the Concept interior. My attempt is to communicate with simple subject or item and the colors that best represent me the inner conflict between the love that surrounds me, and hope that the future will reserve less sad moments. "
--------------------
"It is Spirit, a personal reflection on the reality on the life, it is pure design, no matter whether figurative or abstract that matters is that color, with its light and its power is the main element in the form of expression "

0 comments:

Post a Comment